Human Invasion Human Invasion

Really enjoyed this game. My only slight complaint is that I found the keyboard controls are a little awkward. It would have been easier if I was only using 3 fingers instead of 4 but I'm assuming this game was geared more towards touch screen controls?

Regardless, I thought this was a great little game with a nice old school arcade feel to it.

Tilecan Tilecan

Pretty simple game but I must admit, I found it quite hard and enjoyable. Paying attention to your current colour, the colour of the tiles around you and the location of the gems really puts your brain to work.

I realise this was for a game jam but it would have been nice if you fixed some of the issues before submitting it to the portal. I found a couple obvious issues that should be simple fixes:

1) There is no collision detection to prevent the user from leaving the screen.

2) The game doesn't actually end when your health reaches 0, you just can't play any more. You should add a "game over" screen when the health reaches 0.

I like the concept of the game though. It was a lot more challenging than I expected, assuming I tried to keep moving rather than plan my route in advance. It might be an idea to set some kind of timer so that the user can't remain in the same position for too long, that way it would add to the challenge. Alternatively, maybe the user should always be moving, like in Snake.

With a bit of polish, I reckon this could be quite a fun little puzzle game.

BretHudson responds:

Thanks Dean! As I told Mooker19, I am planning on making a better version of the game. The game over screen was included, but it was bugged out when the deadline passed, so it doesn't let you know that you can press R to restart when you die.

A blobs tale 2 A blobs tale 2

Amazing.

I love this game. It's graphically nice to look at, the animation is smooth and the puzzles are enjoyable.

My only criticism is that it is a little short, but it is still a really nice game.

Fruit Shopping Spree Fruit Shopping Spree

It's pretty repetitive

The game itself is quite fun to play, as with all the games that follow this kind of style. The level system you have didn't really do much for the game. It wasn't making the game any harder, just taking longer each time to get the level finished. It might have been more interesting if you had introduced a time limit to the levels to try and make things a little harder.

The graphic work was well done and the music seemed suited to the game, but it was just a little too easy for my liking.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

Really fun game!

I really enjoyed playing this game. The text command style of game is a nice change from the point and click games that seem to be so widespread now.

I managed to get all the achievements in the end but delivering the baby into space took me the longest to work out.

My one criticism is that it might have been more interesting if there were a few more possible outcomes, but other than that I find this game hard to fault.

Good work.