Hinata Cheers! Hinata Cheers!

Not bad for a first animation

Considering that this is your first flash, it's not too bad yet it's nothing great. The art style and animation is fairly basic and the lips are really out of sync, but with practise I'm sure you'll be able to make that less of an issue.

It would have been nice to see some background image in there, regardless of whether it was stationary or had some animation of its own. The white background just made things seem too plain and gave the whole movie an unfinished feel.

Stick with flash, put more time into your work and I'm sure you'll get better. Just remember to do something with the background next time.

Cloud Soft Cloud Soft

Left me with too many questions

I liked the combination of 3D and 2D animation. It seemed to work quite well in my opinion and you did a good job at combining the two styles. The animation itself was also fairly well done, even if it was fairly short. It all just seemed to fit together quite nicely.

The sound, especially that which was applied to the 3D animations, seemed spot on for the most part. The voice over at the end didn't seem all that clear to me though. I actually had to watch it again just so that I could hear what was said.

My main complaint is that I can't quite work out what just happened. The plot made no sense to me and I just generally didn't get what was going on. What were the robotic arms about? Why did he grow wings? What was the point of him flying off the toilet? I was just left with too many questions.

I think if you were to work more on creating a good plot you'd be able to make something that I'd enjoy watching.

SkoopleFloop responds:

The claws represent a crap brand that feels like razors when you wipe, and the latter brand sends you to the clouds because its so soft. And thank you for your well written review. Although I am pretty sad that people aren't getting the visual metaphor :(

Alien Monks Alien Monks

Good 3D effect

The 3D effect that you used in this animation looked very well done. I'd love to see it being used successfully on a future Flash. It should really grab some user's attention. Well done.

jellyembryo responds:

Thanks!

Mr.B vs Guards Mr.B vs Guards

Too short

The sprite work itself was alright, but the movie didn't have me wanting to find out what was going to happen next. A bit of resistance from the guards might have made the movie a little more interesting, but as it stands it didn't really do anything for me and I found it to be too short to achieve anything.

Try making future work longer and more appealing to the viewers.

happy b day paperbat happy b day paperbat

I didn't like it

You appear to have some skill with Flash. It's just a shame when you see people making these short, rather pointless movies that nobody really wants to watch. If you take some time and get some kind of plot thought out, I think you should be able to make a pretty nice movie.

Give me a PM if you ever get around to making something longer. I'll be sure to watch and review.

Weenerdog Trailer Weenerdog Trailer

Only 6 hours?

I liked the style of graphics you used. They fairly basic, yet very impressive at the same time. All the animation smooth and was used well, so it is hard to fault.

The voice acting was clear and easily understandable and the tone used definitely suited the animation. If we take this as a trailer, I would definitely be here to watch the finished movie. If you haven't thought of making the finished movie, I think it is definitely worth considering.

Seed assault Seed assault

Not too bad

Madness movies get done a lot, so it can be hard to make one that compares with the more advanced ones. I didn't feel that this one had enough action. It was pretty much always the guys on the left killing the guys on the right with nothing interfering other than the occasional bullet or struggle for the rifle.

I'm not a big fan of having to read what is meant to be being said. You should consider doing some voice acting or perhaps getting someone to do it for you because I failed to notice the blue text first time around.

On a final note, I don't think the music suited the flash. Although, this was a decent short flash that must have had some time put in to it. If you try yo take in some of what I've said I'm sure we will see some decent movies from you in the future.

Tekken the Piss : Lei Tekken the Piss : Lei

A decent flash

I enjoyed this flash. The animation seemed pretty smooth and the audio work was all clear. The humour could have been better and I felt that some of the graphics needed a little touch up. Over all though it's a good movie.

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

thankyou

Fireworks Day Fireworks Day

Debatable

Ok, to sum it up, that was way to short. I do however think that your graphics were rather nice but nothing exceptional. You clearly have the skills to make a half decent Flash movie. You just have to put more time in to it.

3/5

Caltoons responds:

If you look at the other things I've made, I have made half-decent flash movies

Superhuman: SDO Day #15 Superhuman: SDO Day #15

Bad...

What was that? Was there meant to be something interesting happening there? I just didn't get it.

mamaluigi responds:

Nope. thats the entire flash.

theres not really that much TO get.